Based on the successes of the previous events and the positive feedback of the participants, the Ministry of Finance of Hungary, Deputy State Secretariat for Economic Development Programmes is organizing its 13th annual international conference on Competitiveness Operational Programmes in cooperation with the European Commission.
The aim of the conference is to provide the European Commission and the Member States' policy makers with a forum, where they can share their experiences and good practices for the future. At the event, more than 10 countries’ Managing Authorities and Intermediary Bodies and delegates of the Commission participate to discuss the management of the current 2014-2020 Competitiveness Operational Programmes focusing on the emerging challenges and opportunities related to the upcoming end of the programming period. In addition to professional issues, the conference serves as a great opportunity for professionals and officials to build relations for a fruitful international cooperation in the future.
The special features of the event are the following:
- One of the biggest events in Europe that can address such a wide range of professional audiences in the field of Competitiveness Operational Programmes.
- For 13 years there has been a continuous professional interest towards the conference.
- A benchmarking possibility for the expert colleagues of Managing Authorities, Intermediary Bodies and other organisations to gain insight into the progress and challenges of neighbouring countries’ Operational Programmes.
- An excellent opportunity to build informal relationships that can be utilized by Hungary if a foreign example is needed to solve a domestic problem (eg. justification to the European Commission).
The countries participating at the conference as speakers or participants:
- Czech Republic
- Slovakia, as well as representatives of the European Commission.
We would be honoured if you accept our invitation!
The conference is free of charge and open for everybody having a registration.
We look forward to welcoming you in Budapest!